<3 AZEALIA BANKS <3
make him cum all over his stupid model train collection
you can step on the trains but don’t break them they’re my sons.
just a friendly reminder that for over a hundred years, pit bulls used to be referred to as “the nanny dog” and their main job was as babysitters.
- in temperance tests (the equivalent of how many times your kid can poke your dog in the eye before it bites him) of all breeds the most tolerant was the golden retriever. the second most tolerant was the pit bull. temperament evaluations by the american temperament test society give american pit bull terriers a very high passing rate of 82.6%, while the average passing rate for the other 121 dog breeds tested was only 77%.
- pit bulls are not naturally human aggressive. in fact pit bull puppies prefer human company to their mother’s two weeks before all other dogs.
- no spayed/neutered, indoor pit bull has ever killed a person.
- contrary to the popular myth, pit bulls DO NOT have locking jaws.
- approximately 6000 pit bulls are put to death every day, by far the highest number of any breed euthanized.
Bathbomb, Bukowski, and caffeine. I’m set. #coffee #bathbomb #bukowski #poetry #tattoos
Fuck Yeah Vikings & Celts! on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/45422741/via/nmmf
Marina Abramović and Ulay, Death Self, 1977
To create this Death self, the two performers devised a piece in which they connected their mouths and took in each other’s exhaled breaths until they had used up all of the available oxygen. Seventeen minutes after the beginning of the performance they both fell to the floor unconscious, their lungs having filled with carbon dioxide. This personal piece explored the idea of an individual’s ability to absorb the life of another person, exchanging and destroying it.
Ulay and Abramović collaborated together for over a decade, upholding an intense and intimate relationship. In 1988, the two began a spiritual journey to end their relationship; each started at opposite ends of the Great Wall of China, walked 2500 km over a span of 90 days, met in the center, and said good-bye.
I just want a really cute boy to fall in love with me or something so then we can eat pizza and drive around and go to art museums and listen to the Drive soundtrack and wear cute clothes and read books and lay in bed and watch movies and go on bike rides and people watch and nap and have discussions and listen to records together.